Our personality type is not only in our mind! In this class we will explore the nine character structures and the somatic patterns which shape them.
- The Enneagram is a holistic system that describes how personality and character structure are formed in three centers of intelligence – mind, heart, and body. Yet we often overemphasize the mind while avoiding our body and emotions.
- The Embodied Enneagram is your opportunity to work with all three centers, combining mindfulness with a body-based approach to healing and relationships.
- Join us to explore:
- – Neurobiology and temperament for each type
- – Nine somatic structures and the defenses
- – Nine types and patterns of body armor: how withheld emotions lead to chronic tension or numbness and restrict our breathing
- – Breathing patterns and conscious breathing practice for each type
- – How the body types influence the personality type
- – Non-verbal communication from each enneagram type
- Class Format
- Each class will have a 90-minute presentation with room for questions and comments, followed by 15-minute breakout groups for discussion, and a final 10-minute wrap-up. The 90-minute presentation will be recorded and sent to everyone each week, along with related articles.
- Schedule & Location
- Live Online Program (recordings of teaching portions available)
- Wednesdays, Oct 4-25, 2022
- 4:30-6:30 pm Pacific
- Check your local time
- Standard Registration: $165
- Member Registration: $145 Become a member to save
- Includes a digital copy of the Embodied Enneagram Handbook that you will receive with your Course Materials email one week before the start of the course.
- Technical Requirements: You will need a computer with internet access to participate in this program. Headphones are optional, but may be necessary.
- Final day to register: October 2, 2023
- Final day to cancel and receive a partial refund: September 4, 2023
All online events will take place on Zoom.
|TNE Member Registration||$145|
If you have any questions about this or other events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link below to register via the MyTNE portal. By registering for any event, you agree to The Narrative Enneagram’s Cancellation Policy.
If you are requesting a payment plan, please fill out the Payment Plan Request Form instead, which will also gather your registration information.
If you experience any difficulties with your registration, please complete this form. We will be in touch soon to help you complete your registration.