- Make a significant impact on TNE’s future
- Reduce your income tax through a charitable income tax deduction for the gift
- Avoid capital gains tax on a gift of appreciated property
- Depending on the type of gift, retain income for life for yourself or a beneficiary
- Eliminate federal estate tax on property donated to TNE at the time of your passing
- Receive recognition for your support as a donor to TNE
The simplest form of legacy giving to a nonprofit such as TNE — and the most common — is the bequest. You can identify in your will what property you wish our organization to receive — cash, stocks, bonds, art, real property — anything of value. Or if you already have a will and don’t want to change it substantially, you can add a “codicil” or amendment to specify gifts to TNE.
Bequests are not only for wealthy people. Every gift, whatever the size, matters. And all bequests are revocable during the donor’s life.
If you are interested in planned giving, please email Executive Director Ed Self or call him at 866-241-6162 or +1-303-305-4362 outside the U.S.
NOTE: As an educational nonprofit, TNE is tax exempt under Section 50(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Check with your tax advisor.