Dec 1-3, 2023
Part of our Professional Certification Program - Develop your presentation skills, practice leading type panels in a group setting, build skills in receptive awareness, and learn methods to integrate somatic elements into your practice.
This event has prerequisites.
- Teacher Training is for students who have been accepted into our Professional Certification Program and a requirement to become a Certified Narrative Enneagram Teacher (CNET).
- Learn about our Professional Certification Program, prerequisites, and how to apply.
- During this three-day training, you will build on your self-development skills and deepen your understanding of the nine Enneagram types through the facilitation of panels.
- Students will:
- – Learn the elements and principles of conducting panels in the Narrative Tradition
- – Facilitate three panels (two introductory and one growth) in small groups to practice your interviewing skills and receive constructive feedback
- – Hone your presentation skills including developing your content, getting to know your speaking style, establishing rapport, and maintaining a relationship with your audience
- – Give a 20-minute presentation in a small group and receive constructive feedback
- – Explain the power of the Enneagram in your own words by practicing a 30-second “elevator” speech
- – Build skills in self-reflection, self-observation, and receptive awareness
- – Learn body awareness and centering exercises that you can integrate for your own development and facilitate with groups
- The Narrative Enneagram Foundational Courses.
- Enrollment in the Narrative Enneagram Professional Certification Program.
- If you began your professional training before May 2023 and need to take this course as a standalone to complete your certification, please contact our registrar.
All online events will take place on Zoom.
|Early Bird Registration
If you have any questions about this or other events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are requesting a payment plan, please fill out the Payment Plan Request Form instead, which will also gather your registration information.
If you experience any difficulties with your registration, please complete this form. We will be in touch soon to help you complete your registration.