PCP Approved Practitioner Track Registration Invitation Jan 2024
Step 2: The TNE Professional Certification Program Registration Invitation is for Applicants who have been approved by the TNE Registrar and Internship Coordinator to send the Applicant a Registration link
Congratulations on being accepted to the Professional Certification Program!
During this 12-month experiential learning program, you'll develop your skills conducting typing interviews, leading panels, teaching presentations, and working individually with clients. Please visit the Professional Certification for full details.
We offer two Certification Tracks: Students complete the first half of the program together and then split into Teacher Track or Practitioner Track for specialized training based on your professional goals. You may choose to complete both tracks simultaneously.
Pre-Requisites: Entry into the Professional Certification Program requires the successful completion of four Narrative Enneagram Foundational Courses: Experiencing the Narrative Enneagram, Exploring Instinctual Subtypes, Engaging Transformational Growth, and Deepening Spiritual Awareness. Those interested in the Practitioner Track must meet additional professional requirements.
Program Components: You'll learn from expert faculty through live online modules, gain hands-on experience with feedback from a Coach or Supervisor during practicum, and build relationships with your cohort throughout the year-long experience. Full details.
- Schedule for Live Online Coursework:
- Module 1: Typing Process – Jan 12-14, 2024 (all)
- Module 2t: Teacher Training – May 17-19, 2024 (Teacher Track only)
- Module 2p: Practitioner Training – May 3-5, 2024 (Practitioner Track only)
- Additional small group cohort meetings, coaching, and supervision throughout.
Live Online Modules are 8am – 4pm Pacific. Check your local time.
Attendance: Full participation, including pre-course work and homework, is required from all students. To successfully become a Certified Narrative Enneagram Teacher or Practitioner, participants may not be absent from any portion of the Professional Certification Program. Full attendance and participation in the Course Modules is required due to the experiential nature of the program.
- Program Costs: $2,495 tuition + practicum fees
- Teacher Practicum: $1,755 paid directly to your Coach over the course of the year
- Practitioner Practicum: $1,475 paid directly to your Coach and Supervisor over the course of the year
You may pay all at once or set up a payment plan over the course of the year. Scholarships are available.
- CCE Credits: CCE credits are available for this event for $50; after class begins $75
Technical Requirements: You will need a computer with internet access to participate.
- Final day to register: Jan 1, 2024
- Final day to transfer: Dec 29, 2023
- Final day to cancel and receive a partial refund: Dec 13, 2023
All online events will take place on Zoom.
|Practitioner Track - Pay in Full||$2495|
|Teacher Track - Payment Plan Deposit||$995|
|Teacher Track - Pay in Full||$2495|
|Both Teacher Track and Practitioner Track Pay in Full||$3390|
|Practitioner Track - Payment Plan Deposit||$995|
If you have any questions about this or other events, please contact email@example.com.
Click the link below to register via the MyTNE portal. By registering for any event, you agree to The Narrative Enneagram’s Cancellation Policy.
If you are requesting a payment plan, please fill out the Payment Plan Request Form instead, which will also gather your registration information.
If you experience any difficulties with your registration, please complete this form. We will be in touch soon to help you complete your registration.