Enneagram Intensive Part 2
Sep 14-Oct 19, 2022
Enneagram Intensive Part 2 helps to continue cultivating your mind, heart and body awareness with an emphasis on growth.
This event has prerequisites.
Enneagram Intensive Part 2 helps to continue cultivating your mind, heart and body awareness with an emphasis on growth. Learn how to work with your patterns of reactivity to experience more flexibility, adaptability, spontaneity, and freed-up energy into your life and relationships. We’ll cover in depth the primary defense mechanism, habit of mind, driving emotion, and focus of attention of each type, working with integration embodiment and the Universal Growth Process.
- Learn the defense system, including the primary defense mechanism, for each of the Enneagram types and explore how each operate in their lives.
- Learn the universal growth process (UGP) as a tool to build more flexibility, adaptability, spontaneity, and freed-up energy into our lives and relationships.
- Deepen their experience of the Narrative Tradition by serving on a type panel and reflecting on their type.
- Explore next steps for growth in regards to their Enneagram type.
- Three days of live teachings and practices
- 45-page workbook
- Helen Palmer Meditation recordings
- Interactive cohort community
Schedule & Location
Live Online Program
Wednesdays, Sep 14-Oct 19, 2022
3-6:30 pm Pacific
Standard Registration: $650
Early Bird Registration: $590
Early Bird valid through Aug 31, 2022
Enneagram Intensive Part 1
Things to Know
Attendance: You may miss up to 2 hours (cumulative) of the foundational program. If you need to miss more than 2 hours, you will need to sign up for another training.
Credits: Completion of Enneagram Intensive – Part 2 qualifies for 13 Continuing Coach Education (CCE) hours for Core Competencies and 4.5 hours for Resource Development (RD) by the International Coach Federation.
Scholarships: Scholarships may be available. Please contact the Registrar.
Technical Requirements: You will need a computer with internet access to participate in this program. Headphones are optional, but may be necessary.
Final day to register: September 7, 2022
Final day to transfer: August 31, 2022
Final day to cancel and receive a partial refund: August 15, 2022
All online events will take place on Zoom.
|Early Bird Student Registration||$515|
|Early Bird Discount||$590|
If you have any questions about this or other events, please contact email@example.com.
Click the link below to register via the MyTNE portal. By registering for any event, you agree to The Narrative Enneagram’s Cancellation Policy.
If you are requesting a payment plan, please fill out the Payment Plan Request Form instead, which will also gather your registration information.
If you experience any difficulties with your registration, please complete this form. We will be in touch soon to help you complete your registration.