Experiencing the Narrative Enneagram
Wednesdays, Jun 12 - Jul 24, 2024
Formerly Enneagram Intensive Part 1 - Immerse yourself in the most effective and dynamic map of personality available, bring the Enneagram to life through type panels, and lay the groundwork for transformation.
- SAVE THE DATE: REGISTRATION OPENS ON JANUARY 25, 2023
- Experiencing the Narrative Enneagram offers a unique and transformative opportunity to discover the power of the Enneagram and deepen your understanding of the nine types. We teach through The Narrative Tradition, which centers your own experiences and promotes a living exploration of the Enneagram through type panels and other participatory methods.
- You’ll learn practices for somatic awareness, participate in small groups, and share your own experience on an expertly facilitated type panel. Throughout the course, we’ll bring together three crucial aspects of personal development: psychology (the “basic proposition”), spirituality (self-reflection), and somatics (body awareness). Together, these elements provide an experiential and holistic experience to better relate to yourself, others, and the world.
- Experiencing the Narrative Enneagram is the first of our four Foundational Courses and a pre-requisite to join our Professional Certification Program. Whether you’re looking for personal development or want to use the Enneagram in your professional work, this is the perfect place to start.
- Students will:
- – Deepen your understanding of yourself and others by exploring the motivations, patterns, and themes of the nine types
- – Learn how the Enneagram can support your growth, relationships, work, and spiritual life
- – Integrate psychology, spirituality, and somatics to build greater self-awareness and explore a path to personal development
- – Bring the Enneagram to life through real people's experiences by witnessing facilitated panel interviews and sharing your own story with a compassionate community
- Course includes:
- – 20+ hours of live teachings, practices, panels, and group work
- – 52-page PDF workbook
- – Helen Palmer meditation recordings
- – Interactive Enneagram community
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Schedule & location
- Live online: 6 Wednesdays, June 12 – July 24, 3 – 6:30 PM Pacific (check your local time)
- Attendance: If you have a scheduling conflict please contact the registrar. If you need to miss more than 2 hours, you will need to sign up for another training.
- Standard registration: $650
- Early bird registration: $590 (valid through May 1, 2023)
- Things to know
- Scholarships may be available. Learn about scholarships and contact the registrar with questions.
- ICF CCE credits are available for this course: $50 with course registration or $75 after the course starts.
- Technical requirements: You will need a computer with internet access; headphones are optional but may be necessary.
- Final day to register: Jun 7, 2024
- Final day to transfer: May 29, 2024
- Final day to cancel and receive a partial refund: May 13, 2023
All online events will take place on Zoom.
|Early Bird Registration||$590|
If you have any questions about this or other events, please contact email@example.com.
Click the link below to register via the MyTNE portal. By registering for any event, you agree to The Narrative Enneagram’s Cancellation Policy.
If you are requesting a payment plan, please fill out the Payment Plan Request Form instead, which will also gather your registration information.
If you experience any difficulties with your registration, please complete this form. We will be in touch soon to help you complete your registration.