Enneagram Intensive Week1 – Menlo Park, CA
02/04/2012 - 02/09/2012
Enneagram Intensive Parts 1 and 2 are the first step in our Narrative Enneagram Core Program. Open to all, this program offers a deep transformational experience integrating psychology, spirituality and somatics.
Enneagram Intensive Part2 1 and 2 are the first step in our Narrative Enneagram Core Program. Open to all, this program offers a deep transformational experience integrating psychology, spirituality and somatics. Our foundational course in the Narrative Tradition will immerse you in the most effective and dynamic map of personality available.
Over three days, we will explore the following questions:
- How do I experience the cognitive-emotional pattern of my type? Why is seeing that pattern important in my life?
- Why is being receptive important? How does that help me access my spirituality?
- Why is sensing my body important? How does that help me live with more consciousness?
Each participant has the opportunity to observe and share personal experience on type panels, resulting in a profound experience of this system and a strong sense of connection and community with others.
In addition to type panels, this course includes guided interactions related to current relationship issues, pre-recorded meditations by Helen Palmer, short didactic sessions, self-observation and movement practices, and small-group exercises. Through these methods, you will experience:
- The reduction of reactivity through awareness of your type structure and automatic response patterns
- A deeper connection to your inner self, feelings and actions
- The gift of compassion toward self and others, as you break out of the box of your personality type and experience different points of view
Things to Know
- Attendance: You may miss up to 2 hours (cumulative) of the foundational program. If you need to miss more than 2 hours, you will need to sign up for another training.
- Credits: Completion of Enneagram Intensive – Part 1 qualifies for 13 Continuing Coach Education (CCE) hours for Core Competencies and 4.5 hours for Resource Development (RD) by the International Coach Federation.
- Technical Requirements: You will need a computer with internet access in order to participate in this program. Headphones are optional but not necessary.
Final day to register:
Final day to transfer:
Final day to cancel and receive a partial refund:
Please view our Cancellation Policy.
250 Oak Grove Ave.
Menlo Park, CA
If you have any questions about this or other events, please contact email@example.com.
Click the link below to register via the MyTNE portal. By registering for any event, you agree to The Narrative Enneagram’s Cancellation Policy.
If you are requesting a payment plan, please fill out the Payment Plan Request Form instead, which will also gather your registration information.
Thank you for your patience:
We are in the process of launching our new website and experiencing difficulties with registration for some events. Our technical team is working to resolve all issues quickly.
If you are unable to register for your desired event, please complete this form. We will be in touch soon to help you complete your registration.