E Narrative Teacher Training, Menlo Park, CA
08/17/2019 - 08/19/2019
This hands-on program is for people who want to use panels in teaching the Narrative Enneagram. It’s designed for Enneagram teachers in training, and for current certified teachers wishing to enhance their panel interviewing and presentation skills.
This event has prerequisites.
This hands-on program is for people who want to use panels in teaching the Enneagram in the Narrative Tradition. It’s designed for Enneagram teachers in training, and for current certified teachers wishing to enhance their panel interviewing and presentation skills.
The Narrative Enneagram Teacher Training provides a safe container for assessing your own strengths and growth points, and becoming more adept and confident as a teacher and facilitator.
During the three-day training, you will build on your self-development skills and deepen your understanding of the nine types’ emotional habits and defense systems. You will learn and practice:
- The elements and principles of conducting panels in the Narrative Tradition
- Panel interviewing skills (you’ll facilitate two panels – basic and growth – in small groups and receive constructive feedback)
- Presentation skills including developing your content, getting to know your speaking style, and establishing rapport and maintaining a relationship with your audience (you’ll give a 20-25 minute presentation in a small group and receive constructive feedback)
- How to explain the Enneagram in your own words (you’ll practice a 30-second “elevator” speech)
- Body awareness and centering exercises that you can integrate for your own development and facilitate with groups
Enneagram Intensive Part 1
Enneagram Intensive Part 2
Deepening Spiritual Awareness
Instincts & Subtypes
Things to Know
- Attendance: You may not miss any portion of this training.
- Credits: Completion of Enneagram Intensive – Part 1 qualifies for 13 Continuing Coach Education (CCE) hours for Core Competencies and 4.5 hours for Resource Development (RD) by the International Coach Federation.
- Technical Requirements: You will need a computer with internet access in order to participate in this program. Headphones are optional but not necessary.
Final day to register:
Final day to transfer:
Final day to cancel and receive a partial refund:
Please view our Cancellation Policy.
250 Oak Grove Ave.
Menlo Park, CA
If you have any questions about this or other events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link below to register via the MyTNE portal. By registering for any event, you agree to The Narrative Enneagram’s Cancellation Policy.
If you are requesting a payment plan, please fill out the Payment Plan Request Form instead, which will also gather your registration information.
If you experience any difficulties with your registration, please complete this form. We will be in touch soon to help you complete your registration.