This is a fun, free event for people who are interested in the Enneagram and in the process of discovering their type.
- Volunteering for a free Enneagram typing interview is a great way to further your own process of self-discovery while also supporting emerging Enneagram professionals in developing their skills and learning to make more accurate summaries about your possible Enneagram type.
- Typing volunteers will be interviewed once or twice (depending on the number of volunteers) by a group of advanced students who are learning to conduct typing interviews in the Narrative Tradition as a part of the Narrative Enneagram's Professional Certification Program. Each group of trainees will be supervised by a Narrative Enneagram Core Faculty member or a Certified Narrative Enneagram Coach.
- From the interview, you will be given several likely types to explore further. Our emphasis is always on people discovering their type from the inside out. This process provides great feedback and material for self-reflection and has proven to be a rewarding experience for those who are interviewed.
- If you already know your type and have a friend or a family member who would like to learn more about their Enneagram type, please send them our way!
- Tentative Schedule (may change slightly)
- Guest Interview: 10:50 am – 2:30 pm Pacific Includes a 15 min. break between interviews
- Volunteers must create a MyTNE account and log in to complete the registration.
- If you have any questions, please email our Registrar. You may also call 866-241-6162, ext. 1 (toll-free) or +1 303-305-4362 (from outside the U.S.).
All online events will take place on Zoom.
|Free Event Fee||$0|
If you have any questions about this or other events, please contact email@example.com.
Click the link below to register via the MyTNE portal. By registering for any event, you agree to The Narrative Enneagram’s Cancellation Policy.
If you are requesting a payment plan, please fill out the Payment Plan Request Form instead, which will also gather your registration information.
If you experience any difficulties with your registration, please complete this form. We will be in touch soon to help you complete your registration.