Enneagram Intensive Part 1
Wednesday, Beginning June 21-July 26, 2023
Our signature Enneagram Intensive Part 1 offers a deep, transformative experience to practice integrating the head, heart and body centers of intelligence.
Our signature Enneagram Intensive Part 1 offers a deep, transformative experience to practice integrating the head, heart and body centers of intelligence. Through teachings, practices and expertly facilitated panel interviews, we bring together the psychology (the “basic proposition”), spirituality (self-reflection) and somatics (body awareness) of each of the nine types. Experiential and holistic, students witness the power of the Narrative Enneagram method to transform.
“Being part of a Narrative audience builds compassionate presence. By listening to others in a compassionate way, we begin to open ourselves. The room gets quiet, a palpable presence pervades the space, and something shifts. In that movement we extend beyond our limited awareness – not just cognitively, but also emotionally and somatically – to obtain (for a moment, at least) a glimpse of the greater reality of existence.” – Terry Saracino, Core Faculty Member
- Experience each of the types through participant sharing on panels
- Learn how the Enneagram can support your growth, relationships, work and spiritual life
- Heighten acceptance of yourself and others through understanding the Basic Proposition and the resulting mental, emotional and energetic patterns of each personality type
- Experience the integration of psychological, spiritual, and somatic modalities
- Deepen your understanding of the Enneagram as a powerful model of human experience
- Acquire observational practices and skills to further your personal development
- Live online teachings and practices
- 52-page workbook
- Helen Palmer Morning Meditation recordings
- Interactive cohort community
Schedule & Location
Live online teaching and practices
Wednesdays June 21-July 16, 2023
3:00 – 6:30 pm US Pacific time
Standard Registration: $650
Early Bird Registration: $590
Early Bird valid through May 10, 2023
Things to Know
- Attendance: If you have a scheduling conflict please contact the Registrar. If you need to miss more than 2 hours, you will need to sign up for another training.
- Credits: Completion of Enneagram Intensive – Part 1 qualifies for 13 Continuing Coach Education (CCE) hours for Core Competencies and 4.5 hours for Resource Development (RD) by the International Coach Federation.
- Scholarships: Scholarships may be available. Please contact the Registrar.
- Technical Requirements: You will need a computer with internet access to participate in this program. Headphones are optional, but may be necessary.
Final day to register: June 19, 2023
Final day to transfer: June 7, 2023
Final day to cancel and receive a partial refund: May 22, 2023
All online events will take place on Zoom.
|Early Bird Registration||$590|
If you have any questions about this or other events, please contact email@example.com.
Click the link below to register via the MyTNE portal. By registering for any event, you agree to The Narrative Enneagram’s Cancellation Policy.
If you are requesting a payment plan, please fill out the Payment Plan Request Form instead, which will also gather your registration information.
If you experience any difficulties with your registration, please complete this form. We will be in touch soon to help you complete your registration.