TNE is an educational nonprofit dedicated to transforming lives and creating a more compassionate world. Our mission is to refine and advance Narrative Tradition programs to transform human consciousness through our unique and unparalleled curriculum, which integrates psychological, spiritual and somatic practice. We are the only Enneagram school that sustains and promotes the foundational work of Helen Palmer and David Daniels.
Reporting to the Board, the Executive Director is responsible for implementing TNE’s mission, vision and values; has strategic and operational responsibility for TNE’s programs; coordinates with Core Faculty, staff, board and other stakeholders through collaborative relationships; supervises administrative and marketing staff; and leads the organization in fund development.
- Ten years organizational management experience
- Bachelor’s or other 4-year degree
- Substantial knowledge of the Enneagram and its professional and personal applications
- Demonstrated capacity to manage people in a complex organizational environment
- Knowledge and experience with creating and managing fundraising activities
- Experience directing a training organization curriculum
- Initiative as a self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work virtually from a home office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of marketing including web-based experience
- Basic knowledge of accounting, financial reporting, and preparing an annual budget
- Commitment to the mission and vision of TNE
- Commitment to living the values of TNE in relationship to self and others
Please review the detailed job description. Then submit a resume and cover letter to HR@EnneagramWorldwide.com, indicating how TNE’s vision and mission align with your own values and what unique talents you would bring to TNE, including any relevant certifications. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Chairperson, Search Committee, TNE Board of Directors