Workshops & Webinars
We require full payment at registration for Everyday Exploration workshops and webinars. We do not offer transfers for Everyday Exploration.
If a registrant cancels:
- 30 days or more: Your refund will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
- Less than 30 days: Your refund will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds 2 weeks prior to the program start date.
A $200 deposit is required to register. The outstanding balance must be paid in full 21 days prior to the start of the training.
A $300 deposit is required to register. The outstanding balance must be paid in full 21 days prior to the start of the training.
- TNE reserves the right to substitute faculty or change our program schedule as necessary.
- TNE reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment or other circumstances, such as weather or natural disaster, that would make the event non-viable. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- TNE is not responsible to reimburse the registrant for any additional incurred costs. This may include, but is not limited to, airfare and transportation costs, additional accommodations, and any other costs incurred by the registrant due to training cancellation (whether cancellation is initiated by TNE or the registrant). Registrants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance as a precaution.
Registrant Transfers, Cancellations and Refunds
The Narrative Enneagram acknowledges that unforeseen circumstances may occur that would prevent a registered participant from attending a training or program.
Note: Partial payments are permitted for payment plans but are still subject to regular cancellation and transfer fees.